Perth Itinerary 2012

by - 03:14

Went to Perth in Year 2012 with the girls to find zhen. Although this trip was dated some time back, but I'd really love to jot down every remaining memories or collection that I have for this trip. One day I'm afraid that I will forget all these good times that I've had although they say pictures speak a thousand words but I'd still love to add on more words on top of the pretty pictures :)

This trip was fantabulous! With nice place, good food was not the greatest part about the trip. It was the company! :))


25th June: (First day of trip)

We reached Perth at night around 9pm, Zhen picked us up with our rented car and off we are to her apartment!
Being a good host, she cooked japanese curry for us. It was really yummy! And our hungry stomachs couldn't take it anymore, we finished the whole pot of it :P










Day 2:

Set off! We love road trips! :DD
Had some food from the petrol station before heading off to our destinations!








Margaret River Chocolate Factory







Free tasting of chocolate pastelles. So yummy I got one milk choc for hun.
A few kids were grabbing a whole lot in the hand and eating away. LOL so cute.









Their factory.






 There's a nice outdoor area as well, so to enjoy the breeze out there, choose to be seated outside. Closer to the nature and scenery is a plus!





Margaret River Nuts & Cereals (Gaby's Muesli)








Although it was quite a small place, but it definitely still attracts many people to come. I didn't get anything though, not a fan of nuts and muesli. But it's their own factory too and you could see from the glass panel how they produce it.


Margaret River Dairy Company




This tub of yogurt is AWESOME. It's nothing compared to the yogurts that I have eaten in my entire life. BEST. After we finished eating the small tub, we got another big one to share - to be placed in our fridge during our farm staycation later on.



You May Also Like

0 comments